Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards

So glad to see you guys still making hilarious shit.

The Crucifixion of Jesus The Crucifixion of Jesus

Honestly, it was one of the best clay-mations I've seen on the internet.
The lighting was spot on, every frame connected at a smooth pace, and the lip-syncing matched the dialogue without a doubt, so way to pay attention to detail!
One thing I'd consider working on is the timing between the jokes, or rather, the pace at which the characters respond to each other, as some scenes, while still beautifully animated, seemed to pause for about a half a second too long between quips. Again, just a small criticism for something that obviously had a lot of time and effort put into it. Please continue your contributions yo, 'cause shit like this keeps me coming back to the site.
Oh, and fuck all the pussied that complained about this "being too graphic" or "offensive"; it's a goddamn web cartoon about Jesus's crucifixion, what the fuck did they expect?

Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation

I'm not too sure if you intended for this animation to look like some sort of an omage to the early 2000's when political parodies regarding the Busch/Al Gore era were all over the internet, or if history is doomed to unintentionally repeat itself, but like seriously, if you meant for this to look like something that would come from AlbinoBlacksheep.com at the turn of the century then you nailed it man. Nailed it. Otherwise you made something that looks just like that shit, and I like that shit.

The audio kinda messed up from time to time but like, that's my only complaint. Everything else was a seriously nice reminder of what videos on the internet were all about back in the day. Congrats.

Larry The Looter Larry The Looter

Couldn't figure out the "Content" medal, but that's fine.
Great little game, had a ton of fun figuring out the other medals and loved the homage to the Simpsons.

Aprime responds:

Glad you enjoyed it :3
Can spoil it here, feel free to PM me.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

I love it.
Some people may not get the joke at first, or ever, but I think not only is it funny, but brilliant. I love how there's medals, and the effort put into the Author Comments...simply genius. You guys have my kind of humor, and are awesome.
(Plus I hated the movie.)

Goin Up Goin Up

Fun and addictive. Great Art.

Really great programming, honestly don't know how you guys have the patients to make these, but the final project is well worth it.
Awesome art Gonzo, it has that unique touch you're used to putting into things.
Very fun and really great work.

Bringer of Bad News Bringer of Bad News

Very well mastered!

Keep it up with the effort man, that's what's up!

Twin Fiber Twin Fiber

I like how this sound disorientates me, it's very well done!

Keep up the good work!

GamingBuckets responds:

thanks :D

Rain Beats Vol. 1 Rain Beats Vol. 1

I think you should break these sections up into their own songs and release them that way. It's nice, there's a lot if heart in this release.

Quaker Quaker

I loved quake, and the soundtrack to that game. Good job on your art my good sir, you earned your 5 stars.

gameboy original gameboy original

Im not quite sure what's happening

It looks pretty with vibrant colors and a 1,2,3 process but Im not quit sure whats happening. I think Its melting but im just not sure. Try and work on that next time, make the image feel present and understandible and also ad some feel to the background, it's very bland and more present than the picture itself.
Overall its still very nice but still needs a liittle more work ;)
good job

Soda Popinski Soda Popinski

I love the comparison

Your shading and tone of every part of the body are spot on
the size and Dimension of the muscles and facial features are amazing
and I find the little laughing Drunkinski coming in from the left VERY funny :)

Almost perfect, just dont really like the way you presented the nipples, they're like to random clear dots. Oh well, its still superb!