Larry The Looter Larry The Looter

Couldn't figure out the "Content" medal, but that's fine.
Great little game, had a ton of fun figuring out the other medals and loved the homage to the Simpsons.

Aprime responds:

Glad you enjoyed it :3
Can spoil it here, feel free to PM me.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

I love it.
Some people may not get the joke at first, or ever, but I think not only is it funny, but brilliant. I love how there's medals, and the effort put into the Author Comments...simply genius. You guys have my kind of humor, and are awesome.
(Plus I hated the movie.)

Goin Up Goin Up

Fun and addictive. Great Art.

Really great programming, honestly don't know how you guys have the patients to make these, but the final project is well worth it.
Awesome art Gonzo, it has that unique touch you're used to putting into things.
Very fun and really great work.

Madness 3D Combat Madness 3D Combat

Overall i can tell there was no effort

no offense to the author from my summery up there. the game was ok, it just i can tell you didnt put as much efort as you could in there. it was too simple even though that was the premis. I even made a game VERY similar to this many years ago but DIDNt post it on newgrounds.just try more next time

The Purple Box II The Purple Box II

Wow this is pretty good.

Honestly, this game DESERVES to be on the front page

the only thing holding it back is some music and mabye some better looking Text boxes

Overall...GOOD JOB!!! XD

Retro Arcade Snake Retro Arcade Snake

GOOOOOOOOOD

Good graphics
Good game
Good sound effect

The Drawing Pad The Drawing Pad

Did u just not have a good idea?

it seemed like u just copyed down whatever flash program u were using to make animations and turned it in.

PS. an art prgram isnt a game, mabye add some new features to the sequel. WAIT scratch that dont make a sequal

jaco208 responds:

go to http://www.learnenglish.de/ , because I don't even understand what you said... I did make this from scratch though

Mouse Effects 4 Mouse Effects 4

well.....

you didn't give a switch feature that let me go through all the cursor options and it stayed on that colored diamond than for a while. other than that...its ok.

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Your super mario! Go kick bowsers ass!

it is really awsome with the gameplay,graphics,and playabilty(smoothness) but its a bit short and thats why u got a nine

still awsome though