Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards

So glad to see you guys still making hilarious shit.

The Crucifixion of Jesus The Crucifixion of Jesus

Honestly, it was one of the best clay-mations I've seen on the internet.
The lighting was spot on, every frame connected at a smooth pace, and the lip-syncing matched the dialogue without a doubt, so way to pay attention to detail!
One thing I'd consider working on is the timing between the jokes, or rather, the pace at which the characters respond to each other, as some scenes, while still beautifully animated, seemed to pause for about a half a second too long between quips. Again, just a small criticism for something that obviously had a lot of time and effort put into it. Please continue your contributions yo, 'cause shit like this keeps me coming back to the site.
Oh, and fuck all the pussied that complained about this "being too graphic" or "offensive"; it's a goddamn web cartoon about Jesus's crucifixion, what the fuck did they expect?

Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation

I'm not too sure if you intended for this animation to look like some sort of an omage to the early 2000's when political parodies regarding the Busch/Al Gore era were all over the internet, or if history is doomed to unintentionally repeat itself, but like seriously, if you meant for this to look like something that would come from AlbinoBlacksheep.com at the turn of the century then you nailed it man. Nailed it. Otherwise you made something that looks just like that shit, and I like that shit.

The audio kinda messed up from time to time but like, that's my only complaint. Everything else was a seriously nice reminder of what videos on the internet were all about back in the day. Congrats.

Sneak Bot 199X Sneak Bot 199X

The animation was smooth, and scenes transitioned well, but the dialogue seemed a tad slow and a little forced after the intro. Considering the length of the submission there's not much else to say, but overall a good piece of work for only two weeks of time.

Definitely keep up with practice and I'm sure your cartoons will become viral at some point. Good job, hope to see more of your stuff on the front page in the future.

SuperPhil64 responds:

Hey! First of All thanks for believing my toons have the potential to hit it big, means a lot to me to hear that. And secondly thanks for the feedback, voice acting, writing and pacing have always been some of my weak area's. So i will definitely be working on that in future animations.

Cheers!

Robot Job Infomercial Robot Job Infomercial

Hey I thought this animation was hilarious and had a really good pace; the only thing holding this back honestly is the audio. The voices are a little too quiet and not very well balanced with the music, but other than that it was some seriously great work.

Make Newgrounds great again man, hone in on those skills and the internet could use someone like you.

Radnimation responds:

Hey thanks man, appreciate the feedback. I'm trying to get better at it lol

Ducktalez 7 Ducktalez 7

Honestly, I can't even begin to describe the artistic beauty that went into making this movie. There is too much to be said and so much that can't even be said for the limits of the English language do it no justice. I leave you with my five stars good sir, and hopefully may you find all that is pure and good like how your animation has brought to me. I...I love you...

The Computer The Computer

If you're going to put dialogue in the form of text for your animation, try using text bubbles instead of drawing the bubbles and writing the words in.

Micro$oft E3 Wrap Up Micro$oft E3 Wrap Up

Yup.
Pretty good animation, funny humor, and definitely makes a point.
Keep it up and you'll keep getting front page.

Chaotic Battle 2 Chaotic Battle 2

The animation was pretty good, I just don't like the whole self sprite idea. It kinda brings an un-needed sense of reality into the whole thing, plus the sounds really didn't match the 8-bit theme of the video.

NightmareCinemas responds:

the first part i use the original sound fx from double dragon 2 and this one i used new sound fx to match alittle the reall character , thanks for the info :)

The Minecraft Community The Minecraft Community

This is the most true thing I have ever seen man, and it is really funny. The animation was stylistic and all the things you said were just words of pure brilliance and art.
And no, not just 99% of the people, 100% my friend.
All my 5 are belong to you.